18 de abril de 2011

1

Over the rainbow-


‎.: Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there is a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. Someday I'll wish upon a star, and wake up where the clouds are far behind me, where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that is where you'll find me. Birds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh why can't I? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why, oh, why can't I?

1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta esa canción, es muy especial para mí jeje me alegro de que a ti también te guste, es preciosa. Muchos besitos.

    Por cierto sigo teniendo problemas para ver tus actualizaciones... :(

    ResponderEliminar

© 2010 Melisa Andrea Tenaglia. Todos los derechos reservados.